Monday, February 11, 2008

Comic Cuts

Another Monday, another trip to London. The books I've been working on for the past couple of months are done and delivered, the last handed in today to Carlton. Above is the window display at the Carlton bookshop with plenty of copies of the various girls' books they've published (Jackie, Girl, June & School Friend, Valentine Picture Story Library, etc.) on show in time for Valentine's Day. It's a slightly wonky photo because I was trying not to get killed by the traffic.

Some additional news on various books: the second volume of the War Picture Library is to be called Against All Odds and the Battle Picture Library volume is called Let 'Em Have It!. The hospital romance volume has the title Love on Ward B. The latter I think is coming out in the smaller format used for Valentine Picture Story Library in September. The other two are scheduled for August but that's always subject to change.

I'll give the titles of the final two book, both due out in October, as soon as I can.

Incidentally, I managed to get my name into the celeb mag Now! Only as part of a competition to win copies of the Valentine book but it's a start. I don't imagine for a moment that the paparazzi are going to be waiting for me the next time I stumble out of the pub but it's a second or so off my allotted 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books